Renata

I believe that a helicopter rather than a fighter jet is the "normal"
means of transportation in this sort of case.

Renata

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:41:57 -0500, "Todd Fatheree"
wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Al Spohn" wrote in message

Kerry's emphasis on "serving" is pretty gross - bordering on being as
ludicrous as Bush's visit to the aircraft carrier wearing a flight suit.

Apples and oranges (or donkeys and elephants?). Last I heard it was

required
by regulation to wear a flight suit in that type of aircraft ... at least

it
was the only time I had the pleasure.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/10/04

By God, if I ever got to fly in a AF jet, I'd want a flight suit, too. But
you know, I never thought about it before...what else should he have been
wearing? Maybe Air Force One should have been fitted with a hook so that it
could just land on the carrier. I suppose the President should have just
worn a business suit.

todd