Al Spohn

In article , says...

"Al Spohn" wrote in message

Kerry's emphasis on "serving" is pretty gross - bordering on being as
ludicrous as Bush's visit to the aircraft carrier wearing a flight suit.

Apples and oranges (or donkeys and elephants?). Last I heard it was required
by regulation to wear a flight suit in that type of aircraft ... at least it
was the only time I had the pleasure.

Yeah, I guess that's probably still the case now that you mention it. I
think that he did jump into his Washington suit later on, too. All the
VIPs we flew with in the AF had to wear flight suits too, and they all
seemed to relish the swagger opportunity.

- Al