Dave Hinz

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:32:35 -0500, Eric Johnson wrote:
I have been perusing the news.groups faq and it appears that the vote
takers, when the call for vote is taken, are required to post the validated
real email addresses of everyone who voted in effort to avoid voter fraud.
So voting means time for a new mail.com address or an invitation to spam
central it appears....

I use spamcop.net to filter my mail, which blocks about 98% of the
crap sent to me. I've even stopped checking the held spam for real
mail, having never seen a real message in there in months. Worth the
30 bucks a year, to allow me to be reachable by real people and use
my real address for stuff like this.

I'm just sayin'...

Dave Hinz