IMM

Default Halogen Lighting in Bathroom

"Andrew May" wrote in message
om...
"Ian Clarke" wrote in message

If I install some recessed lighting is it possible to make it dimmable ?

I'm
assuming a normal dimmer in a bathroom is a bad idea due to the risk of
electric shock with all the moisture about etc. ?

My local electical supply shop (Cambridge Discount Electrical) sells
dimmable pull cords. I thought they were joking when they told me but
its true. Could try giving them a call on 01223 248240. They should at
least be able to tell you the make. They can be used with dimmable
transformers.

They are in that electrical catalogue, TNT or something.

---