Greg G.

Wes Stewart said:

Congratulations Greg.

snip of construction story

Well, you've got me beat! That's too many hours of labor for me...
I do, however, like to come up with task solving solutions to make a
job easier.

This brings me closer to the point of writing this, as I'm not trying
to blow my own horn, but to bring up another safety issue.

Wow - that was an interesting read. I had never considered this
possibility, although I DO (in my eternal paranoia) constantly keep
the lines tied off so that a slip would result in catching the fall
BEFORE going over the edge... just to save myself from the
embarassment factor. ;-)

So my real point is that working alone is always dangerous, regardless
of how personally satisfying it might be and how many safety
precautions we try to take.

Good advice - but rest assured, I don't go out there without the
better half being within earshot. When I said that I worked alone, I
meant that I did the physical labor, not that I was totally alone.

Thanks for the heads up!

Greg G.