Dave C

Default Internet Laminate floor suppliers

I'm about to embark on laying laminate floor in my lounge. I've checked
prices of Quickstep 800 flooring locally and they are quite a lot higher
than some of the internet sellers. There seem to be a lot of internet
sellers around. Some of them look slightly more reputable than others, e.g.
some don't even provide an address!

Some seem to be retailers who have expanded onto the internet and hence have
a showroom somewhere in the country. These would seem to be a better bet.

Has anyone had any dealings with any of the companies? In general, are they
ok? Any recommendations?

Dave.