Robert Bonomi

In article .ca,
Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article s.com,
Robert Bonomi wrote:

Technical correction:
The vote-taker normally publishes a munged form of the 'real' address.
However, all the addresses in the list are munged in the same way, making
it trivial to re-construct the 'real' addresses.

Note: for anybody _whom_I_recognize_ as a rec.woodworking participant, I am
willing to provide a temporary forwarding e-mail address out of my domain
name-space, for the vote.

Question:

I assume addresses must be valid in order to vote (IOW, no anti-UBE
strings included)?

Correct. There is an auto-confirm to the 'sending' address. To prevent you
voting "somebody else's" address, among other things.

If so, is there any rule restricting a voter from using a one-time
throwaway (but valid) address?

If there was, I wouldn't be offering to provide such addresses. grin

Nope. none whatsoever. Which is