Fly-by-Night CC

In article ,
wrote:

I am thinking about making my own Ping Pong Table. I want it to be a
good one, like some of the professional tables, so I need 1 inch of
25mm MDF. The two table tops would be 5 x 4 1/2 each, which is not an
easy size to find.

You might also consider birch cabinet plywood (of the Baltic or Russian
Birch variety) - not your standard Borg plywood - visit a hardwood
dealer supplying cabinet shops. These sheets come in 5'x5' dimensions
and have smooth surfaces with no divots or nasty voids.

"Osama WHO?" asked *.