Old Nick

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 00:37:38 +0000, "Vito Kuhn"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Has Don Vito actually posted any other ww stuff here? I lost my
messages a while back, but do not remember much if any input from him.

REQUEST FOR DISCUSSION (RFD)
moderated group rec.woodworking.moderated

Newsgroup line:
rec.woodworking.moderated Woodworking discussion group for all ages. (Moderated)

This is a formal Request For Discussion (RFD) for the creation of
a world-wide moderated Usenet newsgroup rec.woodworking.moderated.

I know I am wrong about just about everything. So I
am not going to listen when I am told I am wrong about
the things I know I am right about.