patriarch

"Joe C" wrote in
m:

I'm going to begin building my ultimate router table and am looking
for recommendations, warnings, deals, etc... on router table inserts.
I'm on a budget (who isn't?) so, much as I'd like to, I can't put one
of those fancy, above-table, height adjustment mech's in, but
recommendations on a plate would be appreciated.

TIA

oh, by the way, this is for my brand spanking new Hitachi 3 1/4 EVS
plunge routah (neener) which replaced my new boat anchor nee crapsman
router.

Joe C.

http://www.woodpeck.com/phenolicinsert.html

This product works for me. I couldn't build it more cheaply, and the
changable inserts allow much safer work conditions.

Patriarch