Woodchuck Bill

Dave Balderstone wrote in
tone.ca:

In article , Woodchuck Bill
wrote:

I think that is a pop-up by the free hosting provider.

Must be, as I didn't see it when checking out their site. My browser
blocks popups.

djb

Dave, please don't misread my position. Speaking as both a part-time
wrecker and a news.groups regular, I'm trying to stay as objective as
possible until I see a final proposal. Since I would never read a moderated
group, I am certain that there will not be a "yes" vote with my name on it
for the soft wreck. Depending on how the proponent handles the second RFD
(if he does the right thing) will be tie-breaker as to whether I vote
"abstain" or "no".

There could be one benefit of passing this group..the prudes and nannies
would have another woodworking group to use. Remember BAD's attempted (but
unsuccessful) little smear campaign against Charlie for using a "bad word"?
That was pathetic. It might be better to isolate sensitive little girls
like that from the men. Who knows! Like someone around here says..It will
all be over someday!

--
Bill