Dave G

(VK) wrote in message . com...
wrote in message . ..

Trying to decide at this point which proposal is worst, this one or te
satanism one.

If you are comparing me to a satanist, then you have got a real
problem. I am a God-fearing Christian. I will not longer reply to
anyone with such a disrespectful tone.

So, before the new group has even been put to a vote, the proposed
moderator has

(a) demonstrated an inability to understand the content of a
message in plain english--whereas the original poster was merely
comparing two RFDs, the proposed moderator immediately takes personal
offense.

(b) demonstrated an inability to respond impartially--rather than
addressing the comment, he insults the original poster and resolves to
ignore him.

(c) brought off-topic, irrelevant personal details into the
discussion--the fact that he is a "God-fearing Christian" is of no
interest, except to demonstrate potential biases the proposed
moderator will bring with him. Tell me, will posts from Jewish
woodworkers be permitted? What if a black muslim wishes to
participate? Or a (gasp) ATHEIST?

Normally, none of those questions would cross my mind, but from
personal experience, someone who responds to trivial matters by
trumpeting their status as a God-Fearing Christian, what I hear quite
often is someone trumpeting narrow-minded, intolerant bigotry and
hypocrisy.