Edwin Pawlowski

"Bob Schmall" wrote in message

"Sir Edgar" wrote in message

Perhaps it is because woodturning is more of an art than "flat
woodworking" and a somewhat higher class of people are attracted to it.

Peace ~ Sir Edgar

Mister Ed:
Or perhaps the turning group is so small that it attracts a less than
critical mass of opinions.

That is exacty right. It has nothing to do with turners being of a higher
class and flat workers being of a lower class.

You've drifted into rec.woodworking with these simplistic opinions before.
Has anyone kept you from expressing them? No? That's our strength here- a
free exchange of ideas.

Bob

I agree, but I've never considered anyone here to be lower or higher class
than anyone else. That, Mr. Bob, would be an insult to everyone here. Is
turning an art? Probably, but it does not mean the artist is lower or
higher class than anyone that is not.
Ed