Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Dave Balderstone wrote:
It doesn't matter if anyone who frequents this newsgroup supports the
proposed new group or not.

I understand that. There are hundreds of newsgroups out there with similar
sounding names but no posters. They sit empty, devoid of any content other than
that of spammers who shotgun the system.

I doubt the new one is going to be successful. Generally speaking, there would
have to be a need for the change, and nobody here has seen one. Is there a
group of folks out there so horrified by our present group that they refuse to
participate with us and would only go to a moderated newsgroup?

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

http://www.mortimerschnerd.com