Don97623

Lucky me!
Today on my way to HD to price out the nails, I just happened to swing into a
yard sale, at which I found a full box (5000) plus a partial of 2-3/8 ring
nails, and about half a box of 3-1/4 bright. All for $30 - less than half what
I would have paid at the store, I think.
They're Senco brand, but labelled to fit the Paslode IMCT - will just half to
break the sticks in half, as these are 60 to a strip, and the Paslode
supposedly takes 44 max.
Just checked - the gun supposedly shipped from Fry's on Thursday, so hopefully
I'll have it to use this week!
New toys are so much fun!

Don

Subject: Framing nail recommendations

From: "Dave jackson"
Use 3+" bright for framing, 2 3/8" ring or twistie for fastening sheathing
(ply or osb) to framing. Galvanized for exterior applications. You'll find
these fasteners are the most common used in home building. -dave