Dave Hinz

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:34:44 -0400, James T. Kirby wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:

How about we just limit it to ruthless dictators who have directly
threatened us, and have shown the ability and willingness to carry
through? Would that work for ya, Larry?

have we gone to war with one of those recently?

Gee, let's see. Um, yes. The lesson here should be "If you say that you're
gonna do bad things to us, and we know that you have/had WMD because we
bloody well _sold_ 'em to you, then it's a really bad idea to fsck with us
because we'll take you seriously and take you out".

Why is it that people keep forgetting about Libya?