Todd Fatheree

Man, I can't wait for this election. When Kerry loses, the left in this
country is going to have their heads spinning right off their bodies! But
nice way to try to confuse the issue. I'm not a military man, but I don't
believe that not following a direct order, if that's what actually happened,
would be considered treason. Perhaps insubordination. In fact, there are
times when you should not follow a direct order. Say, for instance, that
your superiors order you to establish a free-fire zone in an area with
civilians. That is contrary to the Geneva convention and you have the duty
to refuse the follow an illegal order. "I was just following orders"
doesn't quite cut it.

todd

"Renata" wrote in message
I fixed your sentence for you.
I mean, really!, when discussing _questionable_ military service,
ole shrub is leaps and bounds ahead of poor ole kerry. and more keeps
coming outta the woodwork (hey! got in a OWWR).

in fact, on a related note to impeachable, isn't not following a
direct order during a time of war, treason (the ole skipped physical
was actually an ole ordered-to-report-to physical)?

Renata

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:48:31 GMT, "NoOne N Particular"
wrote:
-snip-
I am more afraid of Bush. Questionable military service aside,

--------
-snip