James T. Kirby

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 16:09:22 -0700, Larry Blanchard wrote:

In article ,
says...

Syria. But even without them, how could freedom loving people such as us
let a tyrant such as Saddam keep murdering a man every 30 minutes, 24 hours
a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year, for over 20 years?

Nice troll :-). Or are you seriously suggesting we go to war with every
country controlled by a ruthless dictator? There's a lot of them :-).

How about we just limit it to ruthless dictators who have directly
threatened us, and have shown the ability and willingness to carry
through? Would that work for ya, Larry?

have we gone to war with one of those recently?