U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:14:59 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:44:04 GMT, "U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles" "Charles
wrote:

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 14:26:15 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

Very well said. If this was pro.woodworking I think one could make the
argument that all inquiries should be on-topic all the time. Since it is
*rec*.woodworking, the wide-ranging ideas and backgrounds of the group form
an important part of the group dynamic. After all, this is something we
are all doing for fun.

FWIW, there's a rash of "RFD yada.yada moderated" this week. I've seen
nearly identcial threads with similar headers in a bunch of different
newsgroups.

Just out of curiosity, are the moderators the same?

I only glanced after the first two, but they seemed more than a little
similar.