Jim Gott

Cyanoacrylate glue. Also known as super glue, krazy glue, zap, etc.

Thanks, DJ.... my education continues!

Mac
BRBR

Be advised, though, that the CA glue that we turners use is NOT the Krazy Glue
or Super Glue you find in drugstores. Those are watered-down versions and do
not work very well for our purposes. Buy Hot Stuff or Starbond, which is pure
CA and comes in various thicknesses: Thin, medium and thick (and a couple in
between with Starbond). They also have spray-on accelerator which speeds up the
curing. Care must be taken with the thicker viscosities in using the
accelerator as it can cause the glue to cure too fast and it can foam up and
turn white.
-Jim Gott-
San Jose, CA