J. Clarke

ed wrote:

Hi,
I was browsing at the Lowes near my home here on Long Island. When I saw
that the delta Midi was on sale for $ 169.00. Seemed too good to be
true so I asked the clerk what was wrong with it he told me that it was
missing the live center and the wrenches were missing. I asked if that
was the best he could do with all that missing so he marked it down to $
95.00. Went in for bulbs and left with a lathe it runs great and a
great buy.

Yep. But he should have had one in a sealed box for 169.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)