Peter Teubel

Its very tenacious stuff. One thing I forgot to mention is that I sand off all the "hooks" fromthe old velcro on a belt sander to
create a flat surface for the new velcro.

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:55:17 GMT, "Lyn J. Mangiameli" wrote:

Great tip about the Emblem Adhesive
Thanks,
Lyn

Peter Teubel wrote:

I buy rolls of "industrial velcro" at Home Depot (or Lowes) in 2" wide strips. While they are self-adhesive, I find that they
don't stick very long. I simply remove the adhesive with "Goof-Off" (available at any auto parts store) nad glue them to the pad
with 3M Emblem Adhesive (also available at auto supply stores). Sticks like a weld.

Peter Teubel
Milford, MA
http://www.revolutionary-turners.com