anthony james

Default Kitchen Cabinet Quality Differences

"Lamb" wrote in message ...
Everyone has their opinions about the differences in quality/cost ratio
between B&Q/Wickes, Kitchen Direct (middle of the market) and Poggenpohl

I'm in the market and considering the same question. We're currently
looking at Magnet (who we used on our last home) and considering Arena
(which a friend has just had fitted). We've also looked at Alno but
were frightened off by the price.

Alno is beautifully finished but a rough calculation made it about
twice the price of Magnet. There was more choice of
units,(depth/height etc), door finish and handles but the key parts
that wear out IME (hinges and drawers) were indistiguishable.

Quality is more important than price I can't help but think that I
should be able to get Magnet quality or better for less money from a
company that doesnt spend so much on high street showrooms and press
adverts - does anyone have any recommendations?