Peter Teubel

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 05:38:07 GMT, rllipham wrote:

I have about a ton of mulberry around after Charlie and Frances

I am new to turning. THought this might be free wood. Also alot of oak
mostly for turning. Can it be turned green. I would like to get me a
supply before it is removed from the roadsides.

I have turned alot of Mulberry. Great stuff, but it tend to crack more than most other woods I have used. That shouldn't disuade
you from trying it out, though. Keep in mind that the wood will darken to a russet brown with exposure to direct sunlight.

Peter Teubel
Milford, MA
http://www.revolutionary-turners.com