Harry B. Pye

I currently haver a jet mini and a mercury lathe for the shop. I am
trying to find something small, light, and low powered(has to run off
my inverter) to use in the semi when I get stuck sitting. Really want
something under 30 pounds, and that takes up little space so thought
that the jet pen lathe or maybe a small monotube from grizzly would
work if people liked them. any suggestions or ideas appreciated. THNX

Greg,

You might also look at some of the smaller, lighter lathes offered by Penn
State. While they look like a Jet Mini, they are definitely lighter and
lower horsepower.

Harry