patriarch

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in
om:

"Nick Bozovich" wrote in message
news:lEl0d.562$MS1.181@trnddc02...
As long as they keep closing out and offering discounted prices, I'm
happy!! I picked up the Delta 12" Drill Press on closeout sale for
$139.00 (regular price $199). What a pleasure to have a good tool
versus the off brand 7" cheapie that I had!!

Hellluva buy. I paid full price for mine a few years back. Does a
good job and you're going to enjoy it. I made a simple fence for mine,
but one of these days I'll get around to making a full table for it.

There's an ugly sink cutout C-clamped to mine. It was supposed to be
temporary. It's been there since last December. As long as nobody's
taking pictures for global publication, it may stay there for a while.