Martin Rost

"Gary DeWitt" wrote in message
om...
"Martin Rost" rostmartin @ hot mail . com wrote in message

Gary
You could try using acrylic casting resin as the glue. This is
available from craft stores such as Michael's and they also sell dyes

for
tinting the resin. This stuff is often used to make paperweights with
embedded items.
Hope this helps.
Martin

Gary,
I checked last night the dyes I have for coloring acrylic resin (

haven't
used them yet) and there is a web site listed. It is www.eti-usa.com
Hope this helps more.
Martin

Thanks, Martin, I'll give it a shot. I have some casting resin hanging
around, I'll see if it actually melts into cast acrylic sheet, as it's
normal glues do.
I'll report back on this thread as to the results, for those who
follow.

Gary,
I don't think the resin will melt in, but usually like materials will
stick together. The glues are solvent based, causing the melting.
Martin