w_tom

Demonstrated by example was a house explosion because ground
rod was missing. Somehow, reality means nothing to MilkyWhy.
Even without basic technical knowledge, Milky Why just knows.
He must be a god.

MilkyWhy: Please feel free to explain why that house,
missing the ground rod, did not explode. Please tell
electrical engineers why the engineers are wrong and why you
as so much more knowledgeable. Are the genius - who wants to
kill innocent people? So please enlighten us with your
wisdom. Why did that missing ground not result in the house
that exploded?

Oh. Your house has not yet exploded? Therefore it will
never happen?

Some joker always runs stop signs. To prove that stop signs
are unnecessary, he claims he never killed anyone ... yet.

Milky Why wrote:
Uh...right. In fact, in 50 plus years of intelligently managing
my wiring and grounding, I have never had a fire and no one
jolted by electricity. I have seen plenty of neighbors with
problems from lightning. According the "the best advice" I am
getting, I should either have died 50 years ago or can expect
to be electrocuted tomorrow. Rubbish.