Michael Cunningham

Default Grass growing.. now what?

Folks,

I decided to totally redo my lawn from scratch this year.
I added lime to the soil in July, and totally tilled everything
to just dirt by Sept. I then planted new seed using an overseeder
and spreading seed by hand around Sept 5th. I put down a good
amount of starter fertilizer a few weeks ago. I have been watering
it 4 times a day for 10 mins at a time to keep the soil moist.

The grass has germinated is growing very well.

Is there anything else I can do this year to help it along before
winter? Second application of starter fertilizer? I really want the
lawn to be really sweet come spring. I am in NJ BTW.

Thanks,
Mike