Sandra Loosemore

"Bob" writes:

"Sandra Loosemore" wrote in message
. I use an electric mattress pad to keep my bed
toasty-oasty warm instead. :-) It draws a whopping 70 watts

maximum.

Even better - Get a thick comforter or even two or 3 thinner
ones. Costs nothing to operate and keeps you just as warm.

Maybe extra blankets keep *you* just as warm, but not me. Guys seem
to generate more body heat of their own than I do. There are times
when my feet just can't get warm no matter how many blankets I pile
on, and I can't sleep when my feet are cold. Before I got the
electric mattress pad I used to go to bed with a hot water bottle for
my feet instead. Not fun if it springs a leak, though.

-Sandra of the frozen flippers