bumtracks

one here to get it back in sync I have to power it off and being there's no
switch I flip the circuit break off a couple of seconds then back on.
another here boasts it retains programming for up to five minutes to make up
for short power outages,,, well it takes about twenty minutes of no power to
reset it to defaults once it screws up.

"sperrin" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I'm having problems with the lights above my garage which are on a
motion detector. I guess to start, it is a brand new house (about 5
months old), and these motion detector lights have been working without
any problems up until now (and I had not changed anything prior to
having these problems).

I noticed they were not coming on, but the red "sensor" light was still
flashing.

Upon checking closer, if I switch to "test" I can have continuous
lighting. But when I switch to any delay in time (1, 5 or 20 minutes)
when the lights shut off I can't get them back on. (checking this in the
dark, using flashlight to play with light settings).

What should I check now? I've never had a motion sensor before, but I'm
sure it's gotta be pretty simple to fix?

Any suggestions / ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

sperrin