wayne

check consumer reports and see if they have done any recent tests

Found this site

http://www.factsfacts.com/MyHomeRepa...eriorPaint.htm

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load...034562452.html

Wayne

"stepdawn" wrote in message

"Wayne" wrote in message
the a-100 line is not listed for stucco on their web site they do list

this

http://www2.sherwin-williams.com/Pro...es/default.asp

The result of advances in acrylic technology. Duration uses PermaLast
technology to provide you with the most durable and longest lasting

coating
available for protecting the outside of your home. .Performance: One Coat
Protection - Self-Priming - Easy Application - Superior Hiding -
Thicker -
More Flexible. Resists Blistering and Peeling. Protects: Home Windows,
Gutters and Trim, Architectural plastics, such as shutters & gutters.
Surfaces: Wood - Stucco - Masonry/Cement Composition Panels - Aluminum
Siding - Vinyl Siding - Galvanized Metal. Mildew Resistant. This coating
contains agents that inhibit the growth of mildew on the surface of this
coating.

Wayne

Thanks, Wayne. In the chart you sent, the A-100 is listed for stucco, but
do like the sound of the Duration better. I am going to see what his
price
quote would be for that. But I have heard that Sherwin Williams has gone
down in quality, so I am hoping that someone will chime in with an opinion
on that.