The Natural Philosopher

Default OT - Monitors - TFT v. CRT

IMM wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 23:45:34 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

Let's see now. It seems to me that we are up to at least four people
now who know the concept that different facets of technology and
engineering have a common basis.

That is obvious. It is taught at base level. Then in a degree it is honed.
The snot uni did not hone it.

I see., You are talking from personal experience here, not blind stupid
prejudice of course.

Your horizon appears to be very close by.

You have demonstrated that you lack basic common logic.

You have demonstrated that you are not an engineer. Or a scientist, and
can't do maths, or construct a grammatically correct and intelligble
sentence.

Yep. A computer scientist without a doubt!