sperrin

Default Motion detector light problems

Hi Everyone,

I'm having problems with the lights above my garage which are on a
motion detector. I guess to start, it is a brand new house (about 5
months old), and these motion detector lights have been working without
any problems up until now (and I had not changed anything prior to
having these problems).

I noticed they were not coming on, but the red "sensor" light was still
flashing.

Upon checking closer, if I switch to "test" I can have continuous
lighting. But when I switch to any delay in time (1, 5 or 20 minutes)
when the lights shut off I can't get them back on. (checking this in the
dark, using flashlight to play with light settings).

What should I check now? I've never had a motion sensor before, but I'm
sure it's gotta be pretty simple to fix?

Any suggestions / ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

sperrin