IMM

Default Barn conversion - how deep should the footings be.....?

--
-
"David" wrote in message
In article , IMM
writes

"bystander" wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message
I did not know he had a brick barn. I did not assume he had a stone

barn.

O right, so numbered demolition works for both?
I think you need help IMM. Boatloads of it.
Are you one of these guys who drills holes in veroboard? Or paints

those
pretty coloured bands on resistors?
Did you work at Bletchley Park?

David, Andy, stop being silly. How exciting of you to do such a thing.

John, do you know how to read headers? do you really think we would
bother to assume an identity to take the **** out of you? I certainly
wouldn't and I am making an assumption on Andy's part based on his
posting history. *You* on the other hand have had lots of identities but
unfortunately (for you) your posting style and stock phrases give you
away, I particularly like it when you ask on another newsgroup a
question about a thread on here and then post the answer.

David,

It is you. No stop being a silly and run along.

---