SteveB

"Joe Bobst" wrote in message
I have tried to cut it apart with a rotary zip saw but it is
taking forever

Never send a boy to do a man's job.Rent or buy a SawzAll and you can have
the
thing sliced, diced and ready for the trash in under an hour. Most any
SawzAll
blade will go through fiberglass readily. You could do it with a sturdy
saber
(jig) saw, too.
Whatever, make the pieces small enough so the your garbage professional
can
lift the container. They would appreciate it if you did the disposal over
two
or three weeks.
HTH

Joe

I have gotten on good terms with my garbage men by giving them cold bottles
of water and Gatorade. We have been doing a remodel, so have had lots of
things to get rid of. I know they have saved me many a trip to the dump.
Just Wednesday, they took a dead refrigerator. They have taken sheetrock,
studs, cabinets, carpet, padding, lots of construction debris. Be nice to
your garbage men. Break things down into manageable sized pieces. Give
them some water now and again. Get out there and help them load. Haven't
had to try it yet, but I think mine would haul off a body for me if I had it
wrapped properly. Saves a trip to the desert. ;-)

Steve