dadiOH

orangetrader wrote:

My original question was to find out what is a better way to attach
the plywood, because after a few times the holes the Tapcon goes
into are all over the places and I wondered if it would be better
to use anchors, and whether larger sheets are better than a series
of smaller sheets.

If I were doing it (didn't for either Charley or Frances) I would drill
holes in the block and put in lead anchors. I'd attach the ply - large -
with round head screws into the anchors. The holes in the ply would be way
oversize to allow for jiggle room when attaching. I'd use fender washers
under the screw heads.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.0...