JerryMouse

Jim wrote:
Does anyone have any recommendations as to how I can dispose of an old
hot tub. I have tried to cut it apart with a rotary zip saw but it is
taking forever. Is there a better blade I can use vs. the masonary
one that they suggest? I need to get rid of this beast!

Please email me directly if you can as well as post your response.

Thank you.
Jim

Don't know about hot tubs, but Dilbert put his busted computer in a school
yard late at night.

He got the idea from his boss who said that's what HE did with an old
refrigerator.

The last panel has Dilbert, in a ninja suit, putting his old computer atop a
refrigerator lying on its side and muttering to Dogbert: "What's sad is I
couldn't think of a better idea."