William Joones

Default Kitchen Cabinet Quality Differences

No, I'm just having to order an 800mm base via the website - £31 for
the base, £14.95 for delivery. I asked a very helpful guy at
Chiswick whether they couldn't just put on their next requisition
but he said that their system wouldn't let branches order non-stock
items. It's not the cost of delivery that irks, just having to hang
around on delivery day.

Tony,
I think Chiswick was telling you porkies. On Saturday I was in the
Wandsworth B&Q and was able to place orders for several non-stock
kitchen lines as well as stock lines. I'm collecting them all from the
shop when they arrive. No delivery charges.
Perhaps you could try Wandsworth next time.
Will