roger

Default Anti WD- 40

In article , rob
writes

The guy in the shop stated that it was all a waste of money and all that you
needed was a couple of squirts of WD40 on a soft cloth and then just wipe.

SWMBO was quite disappointed that she wasn't able to add a new 'product' to
the supermarket of them under the sink ;-)

So far we have only tried using this method on the door of the dishwasher
only (other appliances not yet fitted) and it worked a treat.

Surely there is something already in the kitchen which would do as well,
but not bring that beautiful factory-floor aroma into the house where it
will not be appreciated by the barbarians?
I can just imagine my daughter coming in and asking "Has the dog been
sick in here?"
--
roger

delete x's to email