Erik

In article ,
(Too_Many_Tools) wrote:

I too have found that Sears can be a REAL PAIN on backing their
warranties.

I suggest you remind the folks at Sears of the phase "Satisfaction
Guaranteed or Your Money Back".

Then remind them that you can and will find the time to go to small
claims court if the foot dragging continues.

If turns out like my situation, you will get your money back faster
than you think possible.

Let us know how it turns out.

TMT

Hmmm... I've taken back piles of busted/bent/worn out Craftsman stuff
almost every month since the late 70's... and rarely have gotten guff
from them.

They have different warranties for different things, but usually the
unlimited hand tool warranty (the only one I'm ever personally involved
with by the way) is a non issue.

I usually deal with the Santa Monica CA store, but have dealt with many
other stores in the greater LA area as well.

Can't speak for other areas around the country though... just curious,
what sort of things have you had trouble exchanging... and where?

Erik