Gunner

On 17 Sep 2004 03:16:55 GMT, (GTO69RA4) wrote:

It is a Chinese lathe brought in by a West Coast distributor. I have
never had much respect for them because of the name. Don't have any
experience with them but have disliked them from the first time I saw
the name. Leigh at MarMachine

"Mighty Turn" just doesn't sound right. "Happy Happy Joy Fun Lathe?"

GTO(John)

Made by the Chinese Red Dragon Noodle and Machine Tool factory.

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by
the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked
out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman
Liebmann