Erik

My son put 5 bucks worth of gas into almost empty Honda Civic a coupla a
month ago, brought it home and shut it off.

After that it wouldnt start.

Check this check that in my spare time for over a week but couldnt figger it
out--hell it wouldnt hardly even fire on starting fluid.....the plugs were
wet but looked greasy kinda......and the gas just didnt smell right to me.

Finally I pumped the tank, put in fresh gas and primed the fuel
rail.......and then it started right up no problem......

I poured some of this "gas" on the gravel drive and put a match to it and
although it lit, it only burned a few seconds and then left very noticable
greasy spot in the gravel.

Im still kinda ****ed he couldnt remember exactly where he had bought that
gas, If I knew I would be returning it for *them* to dispose of.

--

SVL

Seems I remember seeing something on the news about a refinery somewhere
letting a bad batch of fuel get out... the time is about right, but
don't remember where. Remember thinking it would probably turn into a
bigger story, but never heard any more about it.

Erik