E. Walter Le Roy

I bought my first Snap-on's in April, 1940. Got the long 1/2" drive
ratchet, set of 15 scokets, and 2 extensions--total price $15 @ 50 cents
down and 50 cents a week Added to it over the years, but still have and use
the original.

Walt
"GMasterman" wrote in message
I was always a Craftsman fan until the last 10 years or so. I've broken

more
ratchet gears than I care to remember. I've had plating peel up on at

least a
dozen wrenches and form a razor sharp edge. Neve broke a box end wrench

but I
have some that are so thick that they will not fit in tight places. I have
always perfered a ratchet with a lever to reverse rather a knob that takes

two
hands. No new Craftsman tool for me now, I buy from local hardware store

and do
better