Old Nick

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:03:43 -0400, "wallster"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

I once spent a day with my BIL trying to get his car going. After
about 4 hours his wife wandered out and said "It's not the key is it?"
(didn't even know to call it the ignition).

Anyway you guessed the rest.

Thought this was a nice little story. My brother has a lawn tractor that
has been eluding us. Seems sporatically she just dies, with no warning, hot,
cold, whenever.

I know I am wrong about just about everything. So I
am not going to listen when I am told I am wrong about
the things I know I am right about.