MetalHead

Joel Corwith wrote:
Try Capital metal South of I-10 on 48th St.

Joel. phx

Quick qwestDex search:
Capital Metals Co
5150 S 48 St
Phoenix, AZ 85040
(602) 454-1500

"Rick Cook" wrote in message

Do any of you Arizona types know where I can get very small quantities
of tool
steel in the Phoenix area.

I'll second Capitol Metals. They have a good collection of steel and
aluminum cut to convenient sizes. It's expensive though. If you can tell
what you are looking at/holding, you can go root around in the warehouse
in the scrap bins and stuff is a good bit cheaper for funky sized bits
rather than 24x24 or 10' long stuff. I deal with them quite a bit since
they are in walking distance of my job.

Davis Metals on Washington has better prices but you have to recognize
everthing there, as far as I can tell.

Bob