Jim Stewart

pyotr filipivich wrote:
I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show "ATP"
wrote back on Sun, 12 Sep 2004 01:19:07 GMT
in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Oh well. Nice try, Karl Rove! Glad to see he's in
there pitching, trying his darndest to keep 'his man's'
feet clean. Some you win, some you lose.

Looks like a loser for Mr. Rove on this one.

Jim

It doesn't really matter, all they have to do is muddy the waters and the
dittohead types, along with the great unwashed masses of Fox News viewers
will be satisfied that the documents have been totally debunked. The lazy
swing voters who can't read a newspaper to save their lives will consider
the whole matter too confusing to evaluate.

So, you are believing that these documents are real documents, despite
the lack of verification aside from CBS?

Say, I've been meaning to sell some Roman Drachmas, they have Julius
Ceaser's portrait and are dated 44BCE. I've also a certificate of
authentication to validate them, so you don't have to worry.

I was in Regular Army, WA National Guard and
Army Reserve from '70 to '74ish. The thing that
I find amusing is that nearly everyone from that
era was trying to get out of something. Nearly
everyone that could, pulled strings. Nearly everyone
missed Guard or Reserve meetings. I did. Nearly
everyone schemed to stay out of Nam. I did. It
was the way it was. I don't believe the Bush memos
are real, but even if they are, I'd be a hypocrite
to find much fault in them.