Andy Wade

Default Shed Electrics

"Owain" wrote in message ...

| Do NOT use this option if the house earthing is TN-C-S (PME) and
^^^
Should that 'and' be an 'or' (PME earths should never be exported)?

No, I meant "or" - but you are free to disagree ;-). I wouldn't say "should
_never_ be eported" - "never, without due consideration" perhaps.

| For a tidy looking job use metalclad wiring accessories mounted
| side-by-side and coupled together using 20mm conduit bushes and
| lock-rings.

And I'd suggest running a green/yellow earth wire from the SWA gland
through each box and connecting to the earth terminal in each box
and on each faceplate, rather than relying on conduit-box-faceplate
touching contacts.
Maybe you assumed this would be done, but better to be explicit.

Yes I agree entirely - Reg. 543-02-07 demands that anyway.

--
Andy