Daven Thrice

"Rick" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Daven Thrice" wrote in message
news:mu81d.259560$sh.198210@fed1read06...
I have a piece of 1", 1/8" aluminum angle iron that is 18" long and 1/8"
thick. I want to drill sixteen holes in it, in a straight line, each hole

1"
away from the other. I also have a flat piece of aluminum that is 2" x
18"

1/8" thick. I want to drill two rows of 16 holes in that one. All holes

are
1/4" in diameter.

I've scrapped enough metal to set my ego aside and admit that I need help
with the very basics of basics. How do I make the measurements, mark
them,
and then drill the holes?

Thanks!

If this is accurate enough it will be a lot easier for you...

http://home.tir.com/~artemus/Roy%20Doty/

Wow, Rick, thank you *very* much for taking the time to set that up and take
those pictures for me. That was a really nice thing to do. I'm not sure that
I can hang with that level of accuracy, but I'm going to poke around with it
because I have several rows of holes to drill. -- dt