Artemia Salina

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 05:15:29 -0700, jim rozen wrote:

I take it you have not contacted Dave Sobel for one of those
wrenches? I would not be suprised if he had a bucket of them
tucked away someplace in his den of amazement.

After seeing that they're made of sheet metal I'm not too impressed
with them. Besides, why buy when I can make something that'll work
just as well?

Speaking of which, have you considered making a rear tang sight
for your rifle rather than spending $125 for one? I'd think it'd
be an interesting project. Made from brass and blued steel it'd
look pretty spiffy, too.